Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yoo Hoo! I'm Still Here!

WOW, long time no see! You probably wonder what had happened to me or if I was still alive. I am still here, alive and well. Just that I have been re-prioritising my life a bit. There are things that are first priorities, namely family and friends and there are things that are important like work and million other responsibilities. But most importantly, I want to take a journey through life that includes more of family time and time for friends away from the pit. I have more time to pray for my son, my family and friends. I have time to jog almost daily. Oh, and I so enjoy dining with my gals. Fine times. I do still make cards and send them alright. It's just not as often and just not here. I will be here a bit more because of a commitment as a DT member for Technique Junkie Newsletter but it won't be anything major. With that said ...

Please come back tomorrow for the first ever Technique Junkie Newsletter Treasure Hunt. Great prize is in store for you!

And now a little card I made using Chalk Lines technique from the TJ Newsletter, June '09 issue. Enjoy!

Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Love your priorities, enjoy your time with your son while he is still at home!

Natalie said...

Lovely card Manna, great to hear from you. x

Lyzzydee said...

Manna, I have really missed you, welcome back
xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card as always! Life is short - enjoy yourself!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey