Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Xin Nian Kuai Le - Happy New Year!

Happy 2008 to one and all!

It's very very cold here today. Heard the high will only be 22°F for today. To many of you it might mean nothing but for someone like me, from a tropical rain-forest country; where temperature rarely gets below 68°F (20°C); this is a little on the "bitter cold" side.

So, to start the cold New Year's Day, I present to you my White-on-White card!

This card was done on a shimmery white cardstock. The image from Impression Obsession was stamped and embossed with white detailed EP. I highlighted some of the snowy areas with fine glitters. I finished the card with tulle netting and ribbon and white glittery cord. All in all, a very serene winter looking card! Hope you like!

A happy New Year! Grant that I

May bring no tear to any eye.

When this New Year in time shall end

Let it be said I've played the friend,

Have lived and loved and labored here,

And made of it a happy year.

Edgar A. Guest

Have a fun day everyone. I'm off to study for my US Naturalization interview!

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

What a gorgeous card to start the new year with!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey