2007 journey is almost over. Time to take stock of what I did this past year. Although with a shaky start, it seemed to all be OK in the end. God has been good to my family and has taken great care of us. Our holidays in Thailand this past summer was definitely the highlight of the year! And after we came back to the US of A, I have enjoyed the freedom of no longer being a homeschooling Mum, although I sometimes missed having Ty with me 24-7. Ty had a great first term in public school system. He enjoyed school and new friends tremendously. For that I'm forever grateful! I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for stopping by and for visiting me the last trimester of 2007. I hope I have inspired you in some little ways.
2008 holds many great promises and hopefully we can serve better and grow more mature spiritually. I don't have very many resolutions for the New Year. And the ones I have aren't the lofty kind either. Just something I really want to do and know I can accomplish.
- Stay in love and always be deeply passionate about the One true God of the universe.
- Go to bed at a decent time like 10 pm, instead of 8 pm. And get up at a decent time, like 4 am and not 2:30 am.
- Keep in touch better with family and friends.
- Improve my "stuccato" Chinese language.
- Study everyday for my US Naturalization Interview on February 19th.
- Stamp, try new technique and do one challenge at least once a week.
Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve day. And a great and creative New Year to one and all.