Saturday, December 29, 2007

Final Thanks!

I think I'll post the last of our Christmas thank you's today. Both of the cards are pretty straight forward and simple with no doodads (think easy to reproduce and think flat for mailing with no need for extra postage). I kept the colour scheme the same as with this year Christmas cards.

The first card is pretty self-explanatory. Although, I'd have given the ivory coloured piece a little texture if I had more time. But time is too precious a commodity and is hard to come by these days (if you know what I mean). All stamps used are by Stampin' Up!

The next card below was done using my all time favourite colour, Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up! The little strip with Many Thanks sentiment also by Stampin' Up! was done using faux stitching technique.

I did faux stitching by punching holes into the strip of cardstock, using a paper-piercing tool, a paper-piercing pad and a paper-piercing template, to create straight lines on both edges of the strip, all tools and gadgets are by Stampin' Up! Then with a marker, I drew lines from hole to hole to create the look of thread. Wow, this was a lot harder explaining than actually doing it!

I then finished off the card using ticket corner punch on all four corners of the card.

Well, Folks, hope your 2007 goes out with a joyful ending with many many things to be thankful for. And here's to your more spectacular, even more marvelous and most successful 2008!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey