Friday, December 28, 2007

More Christmas Thank You's

This one is a great way to recycle your old commercially printed Christmas cards. I designed this card for our Sunday School children to make for sending out after Christmas. I cut the one-inch tiles for them and they just glued and glued the pieces on a blank white cardstock. They had fun and it was a fast project all around. The circles are on pop dot to give this card a little dimension. The only stamp used here is the Many Thanks sentiment by Stampin' Up!

I think I have a couple more Christmas thank you's. Hope you are not too tired of seeing Christmas related stuff just yet. Give me two more days and I'll leave Christmas until next year!

Have a great Saturday one and all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey