Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

First off, I must apologise for the blurrrrr... of my photo. I would have taken a new one if I still have the card. But as you might have guessed, I no longer have the card. It was sent out for a swap on IFS Yahoo board last week.

The netted looking part of the background was actually dry wall tape that I used to imitate the magic mesh. You can stain it pretty much any colour you fancy. I used chalk ink from ColorBox Fluid Chalk ink pad from Clearsnap on mine. The main image, by Tim Holtz, from Stamper Anonymous (p. 140), was stamped on a piece of sanded children's puzzle with black Memories Dye ink. I distressed the puzzle piece a little using Tim Holtz Distress Ink. The little strip of metal was from a recycled sardines in tomato sauce can. I stamped "Oh, Happy day!" with Stamping Die Set from Making Memories.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Kathy Eddy said...

Hi Manna. I am the lucky lady you sent it to on that swap! kathy Eddy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey