Friday, December 7, 2007

Blogger or Wordpress?

I've been fiddling around with Wordpress. I want my own domain name and I also like many other options that Wordpress offers. It has not been going well. I will lose my guestbook which I have come to liking it quite well, and a few other things and I will also have more I have to deal with as far as uploading my pix. The lack of true computer knowledge and my poor understanding of English prevent me from doing things rightly and faster.

Oh, what to do? You Wordpress users out there, any suggestions? I can surely use some help here. I have been spending a lot of time doing "not-so-profitable" stuff on the computer. Maybe I should just nix the idea?!? I have a lot of other things I have to do and I do want to spend quality time with Ty when he is home. Ahhh, one of many of life's choices.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey