Friday, December 7, 2007

Winter Fun!

There was about three to four inches of snow yesterday. After picking up Ty from school, while he was doing his homework, I was out shovelling the drive and walk. The exercise was definitely very invigorating since Ty and I haven't taken that one mile daily walk to school since he was sick for three days. He did come out to join me later for some snow fun. After the shovelling was done, we had a good ol' snowball fight! What a blast!

And here's an easy and simple to make for the occasion.

I started this card with a black card base. With a smaller blue piece of cardstock, I adhered that the the front of the cardbase. Using my handheld circle punch, I punched thru both the blue and black layers to create a window of sort. Then I attached a metal edged tag, with the paper inside the tag completely removed, with jump rings.

To do the image, by
Stampin' Up!, I stamped the image with white permanent ink through the window, to ensure the image will show through and in the center of the window. Heated set to dry and coloured with regular coloured pencils. Ta da, pencil over ink! Hope you like!

Dan's family is coming tomorrow for our annual Christmas get together. So, a couple busy days ahead. Hopefully I can get things put together before they get here!

Have a great Friday one and all and stay warm!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey