Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tradition & Memories

















I received a card from a fellow stamper Rhonda Bakewell. Her card is so beautiful and it inspires me to use the same technique she used on her card.

This card is for an IFS Memories swap. I started out with a page from a book, stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. With a sponge brayer, I brayered brown dye ink over the whole piece. With my son's CLEAN, old sock, I wiped off excess ink on the embossed area. Then trimmed, matted and embellished to finish the card. Prom dress stamp is by Inkadinkado. The word Tradition is by Innovative Stamp Creations.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Meda said...

I love this one! The dress is so elegant and I love the fact it is white on brown. I think this stamp would work perfectly on a wedding card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey