Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sisters















Another (kinda) soot technique. I did this one a little differently by stamping over a coloured glossy cardstock with the left-over soot on the stamp.

I started by applying a little colour to a piece of glossy cardstock with a make-up sponge. I stamped the image with a stamp that had soot left on it from working on another piece. Then I wiped off whatever excess soot and sealed with spray fixative. And this is what I got. The Sisters image is by B-Line Designs. On the brown cardstock, Fine Lace was stamped using Vanilla craft ink pad, both are by Stampin' Up! Finished off with ribbon, button and lace.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Meda said...

I love the elegant look that your lace gives!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey