Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ready for Summer? I am!

This card features the Rare Image Rubber Stamps - Garden plate. This plate is jam-packed with beautiful images. It has been so cold here and I found this great plate of stamps is just what I need to get me ready for Spring & to welcome the Summer months. Oh, how I wish I don't have to feel like roly-poly when I head out in the wind and snow.

The image was stamped with Memento - Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah paper and was coloured in with my trusty Copic pens. 'Happy' sentiment is from Stampin' Up!


Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

8 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love sunflowers and your colors are so warm. Warm sounds really good with all the snow we received yesterday and our 19 degree temps! :D TFS!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card! I love the way the sunflowers pop! I ahve this set on the way also!

Natalie said...

Manna this is gorgeous, I love the flowers. x

Suzanne said...

Manna this is stunning your colouring is superb I love the image and your card is truly beautiful. Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, do I ever like this card!!!!

Lou Sims said...

Beautiful card Manna and love those flowers - definitely makes me think of days & evenings in the garden.

Kim Marie said...

YES!!! I am ready ready ready for summer....very ready!! But I guess I would settle for a week of 30 degree temps!

Your card is helping me get through the dreaded snow...10 inches yesterday! The colors are so beautiful, I can feel the sun on my face!
Gorgeous!
Kim Marie

Evelyn S. said...

Gee Manna! This is a wonderful use of Nancy's images! What a great idea to make a 'pocket' to feature those brilliant sunflowers, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey