Monday, May 12, 2008

Friday Sketchers #1 (One More Time)

Here's my "masculine" take for the Friday Sketchers #1 sketch challenge. For my "feminine" card go here. I really love this image by Tin Can Mail. Reminds me of the simple times I had with my Papa walking from our home to Chinatown in Bangkok (only 20 minutes walk each way). What sweet times though. I remember I always ended up with a little something to eat or take home from the outdoor vendors. Oh, the precious memories!

Finished size: 6"x6"
Stamp: Tin Can Mail
Paper: Stampin' Up!

Here again is the sketch.

Hope y'all have a great start of the week! Be well!

12 comments:

NattyK said...

Manna, this is beautiful, thanks for sharing your lovely memories. x

Anonymous said...

It's perfect Manna - serene yet the background lends so much movement. What a beautiful thing to be able to remember about your father - such a blessing to have a really good one!
Nancy ~ inkblocks :o)

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning. Fabulous card. Love it.

Heidi said...

Wonderful card-love it

Hugs from
heidi

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Amazing card!

LuLu said...

Absolutely stunning and I love the memory you have using that stamp. I must visit your blog more ofter Manna, as your work so inspirational.

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Very beautiful card!!! It looks so great!!

gina said...

great male card, the colours look great too
Gina x

Alexandra said...

I totally love this Manna - what a sweet image! The colors are fabulous, this is a perfect masculine card!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

louise said...

Beautiful card Manna and great job with the sketch.

traciejane said...

wow stunning card :-)x

megastamper said...

wow really brilliant and elegant.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin