Saturday, May 10, 2008

Garden Friends for Friday Sketchers #1

Gina, my SBS9 sister, is giving away an awesome blog candy because her blog has now over 10,000 hits. Today, 7 PM (UK time), is the deadline. I think I still have about 3 hours to spare. All you need to do for Gina's challenge is to use any stamp image, ribbon, pretty paper and flower. And there is also a brand new sketch challenge blog, Friday Sketchers, which will have new sketches for you to challenge yourself with every Friday. Go check them out! So, again, I am killing two birds with one stone.

Here's the first Friday Sketchers' sketch.


Here' s my take on the sketch and for Gina's challenge. Stamp is by High Hopes Rubber Stamps.


Here's a close-up of the image. I coloured in with markers and H2O brush.


I'll be doing the masculine version of this sketch later after a wedding and Royals baseball game today. I think I know what I wanna do.

Until then, have a great day!

24 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So pretty, Manna!!! Love the patterned paper and your colouring!! Great job with the sketch!!

gina said...

This is gorgeous Manna and yes you are in time :) I love this image and love the way you have coloured it
Thank you for joining in and good luck :)
Gina xx

traciejane said...

gorgeous card, I love the cute stamp and your colouring is fab :-)x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Very cute card, fabulous colouring!

Heike said...

Wow, beautiful Card, so Cute.....the Colors are great...

Wendy said...

Such a sweet little image and beautiful card! Love the Cuttlebug bubbles on the card.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Heidi said...

Your card is so sweet

Hugs from
Heidi

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wow such lovely card. Awesome. Love it.

Debbie said...

Manna
Yet another gorgeous card .. this is just so lovely and pretty and that image is just adorable .. another fab creation
Debbie
:-)))

lyzzydee said...

That is such a pretty card!!!

Claudia Rosa said...

absolute darling card. i love your embellishments and your coloring. thank you for participating in our first week - i hope we will see you again on friday sketchers

happy mothersday
hugs

claudia

louise said...

Just gorgeous Manna, I love your colouring, fabulous!

Camilla said...

Soooo cute!! Love the blue embrossed paper, and your image is supercute:) Hugs, Camilla.

Sharon said...

Love the colours & this stamp is soooo cute. Well done on winning Gina's Blog Candy.
Sharon :-)x

Mephisto said...

Very sweet Card!

Domi

NattyK said...

Manna, this is gorgeous, fantastic colouring and I love the embossing too. x

Suzanne said...

Manna you rock girl with your super cute card. Well done on winning the candy well deserved. Sue :o)

Beth said...

Such a pretty card, beautiful colouring too

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

I was away for the weekend.... So I am a little late for leaving a comment. Beautiful card, great colouring. Thanks for joining in!!

Debbie Yates said...

Oh girl you outdid yourself- this is just too stinkin' cute! Congrats!

tiina38 said...

So sweet card! Colour is wonderful. And flower in hat is great.

www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Scrapmumur said...

Splendid card!!
I love the colours

megastamper said...

really cute and sooo lovely

Richelle said...

Pretty card...love the image!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin