Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thinking of You on Father's Day in December?!?

How about another quickie for today? Here's a card for Father's Day. A little out of season but hope you'll enjoy it anyway :)

Background was done using Faux Weathered Metal technique. You can find out how I did it
here. The image by B-Line Designs was stamped with StazOn Jet Black ink. When I lifted up the stamp, it also lifted parts of the image and the acrylic paint. That gave the image a weathered look which I was after. Then I finished off the card with old cut up screen and washers. The sentiment by Stampin' Up! was stamped and embossed with black EP on a scrap piece of metal flashing.

Our Christmas tree is up and the lights are strung. We'll get the ornaments up after church today. Hopefully Dan can get the lights up outside today. Wish y'all a fantastic Sunday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey