Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thanks So Much!




















Here's a super easy card that looks like I've spent hours making the background. The background piece is a light switch plate cover I got from Lowe's. It comes in a pack of two sheets and many different colours and texture to choose from. It's pretty pricey but I got it while it was on sale.

I cut the sheet to size, stuck it in the Cuttlebug embossing folder and ran it thru my Wizard. Peeled the top off the backing like a piece of sticker and stuck it to a card base and I'm done.

Caution: do not emboss on this sheet, it will melt and loose it's shape. Notice my little circle with Thanks So Much sentiment, by Stampin' Up!, it's not completely rounded. Live and learn for me :)

Have a great weekend, one and all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey