Technique: Expressionist H2O Colour
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Top 10 Things I'm grateful for ...
- A Father who sentenced His own Son so to guarantee my eternal future with Him. He does what I cannot do so I can be what I dare not dream: perfect before God. (Borrowed from Max Lucado's In the Grip of Grace).
- My loving and sorely missed family in Thailand, Mum, Big & Little Aunts, both my brothers, my SIL and my dearest nephew of all, Talent, in Nottingham, UK.
- My beloved husband, Dan, for putting up with me and my sillies for nearly ten years.
- My most loved and very dearest of all son, Ty, for all the obvious reasons :)
- My handful of special girlfriends who have special places in my heart for their friendship & their genuine interest in my life. Thanks, Girlfriends, for enriching my life so!
- My church family, for the support, counsel and simply a family away from home!
- My stamping friends, both locally and on-line. I do appreciate your input and letting me be a part of you.
- Rubber stamping, for being my creative outlet and letting me use my only God-given gift to the fullest! Surely, I'll say it again, it's cheaper than therapy! Dan can assure you that, no?
- Thai food and Steak are always a rare and special treat!
- Our cars, hard to believe, they are still running!
There are many more reasons I can be thankful for this Thanksgiving season. And I consider myself very blessed! Hope you'll find many things you can be thankful for today!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! May your day be safe and joyous.