Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Journey

This was my very first piece playing with alcohol ink. It was for a swap on IFS a year or two ago. Fortunately, I had the sense to scan and save the image before the actual card went over the big pond to Tracy, in England.

The image piece is done on a piece of acetate using alcohol ink and stamped with StazOn Jet Black ink on the opposite side. This beautiful image is from the Ships Ahoy set by Stampin' Up! which was retired many years ago. It was one of the first few sets I acquired. The sentiment The Journey is the Destination is by Paperbag Studio.

How do you like my poor attempt at the Sailor's Knot using household twine?

Hope your Monday is going fantastically! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey