Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fixer of Toys & Broken Hearts

I did this card as an acknowledgment of gratitude to the father of my son and my husband, Dan. A quick and easy shaker card. The gray background was done using duct tape. The sentiment by Ann-ticipations in Stockton, California,

~A Father~
Fixer of bikes & toys,
Builder of forts & doll houses,
Mender of broken hearts.

was stamped and embossed with copper EP. The clear window part was from the top portion of a 3 1/2 inch Make-Your-Own Button, filled with washers and mini tools bellies, then glued to a cut out picture of my son and his father with diamond glaze. Then I glued the whole window to the duct-taped background with E-6000 glue along the edge.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey