Here were my instructions:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I love very, and I mean, VERY hot and spicy food but not Hot Tamales or mint of any kind.
- I don't use make-up on my face. I wash my face and apply lotion and that's pretty much the daily routine.
- I dislike, almost afraid of, feathered animals. I can watch them but they don't have to get friendly. I don't touch dust feather either. Thankfully someone invented dust cloths.
- I stamp best between three and seven in the morning.
- I ate fried and spiced to perfection bamboo worms, yum! I do eat weird food!
- I enjoy the blood and guts (as in surgery procedure, autopsy, etc.) shows on TV when I watch. Ahhhh..., and chicken guts are also yummy if cooked to perfection :) (See the one above)
- I love to mow the yard! I get such peace!
Now to tag seven random people. This is hard because I know for a fact that many of the people I know, who blog, have already been tagged. So, I'll just do a few and hope they'd play along.
- Arie of BitterSweetLife, not a stamping blog, but by all means, one of the best Christian blog out there!
- Meda in Romania, she does really beautiful work.
- Creative Expressions, Carol Sweeny does wonderful things with mixed media art.
- Rena Sawatski's Road to Creativity, she is another outstanding mixed media artist!
That's all, Folks! I'm off to leave comments and tag the above people!