Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WWI Flying Ace and Bubbles?











He's one of my most favorite cartoon characters of all time!

This card was done using Bubbles Background technique. I used kids bubbles mix with a couple drops of dye re-inker and started blowing the mixture with a drinking straw. Keep blowing until the bubbles start to rise and come to the surface. I then put a piece of white cardstock face down on the bubbles and lifted it up. I kept repeating this process until I achieved the look I was after. Let dry and stamped with StazOn ink. Then I coloured in the image with markers. The banner trailing the aeroplane was drawn in with fine black Sharpie. Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a very happy WWI Flying Ace wishing someone a very happy birthday!

Until next time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey