Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Woman

This is another of the Frog in the Blender technique found in the TJ Newsletters. It's one of those easy to do with marvelous result techniques. You hardly have to do much dressing up the card. The stamp is unmounted and unknown to me whom made it. Got it for a couple dollars at a used stamp sale. I did edge the edges with silver Krylon leafing pen. I then mounted the image onto a black card base. Finished off with more fibre and beads. This card and the card I posted yesterday were done using regular matted card. The next card is done on a glossy card. Notice the differences? Personally, I prefer the matted card to the glossy card.


Blessing

This is the "Frog" done on a white glossy cardstock. Stamp is called Blessing by Wordsworth. I think the script is taken from Numbers 6:24-26 of the good Book. I just love it, one stamp on a cool background and you are pretty much done :o)

Have a great day One and All.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey