Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

Isn't she just beautiful? This is for the "You're a Poet" swap on IFS board. Inside the card is a classic poem or rather, a child's bedtime prayer since the 18th century.

The background used on this card is called Hand-Painted paper. It's a beautiful easy technique that gives just enough shimmer from the PearlEx and Lumiere. Stamp is by Gotcha Images. I stamped using Jet Black StazOn (I hardly use any other black ink anymore these days). Then I layered the image on a pink card and distressed the edges to give a feel of the well loved, frayed edged, Linus' Security blanket. And then it goes on to a baby blue card base. I embellished the card with ribbon to finish. Don't you think her dreams are just so sweet? Thanks for stopping by, y'all!

Hope your dreams are sweet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey