Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Sneak Peek

I have been so busy trying to get Technique Junkie Newsletter assignments done for June. Therefore the lack of much activities online. I will try to catch up after May 3rd., OK? :)

But here's another little sneak peek of the same Father's Day plate which will be available from I Brake for Stamps in the near future. Image was done using Copic pens. A real hammock in my back yard is just what I need.


Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

4 comments:

Savor the Journey said...

I am absolutely certain that I would LOVE spending some time in that hammock! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
A peaceful & wonderful scene, Manna!

((hugs))
Bev

Gina said...

This is gorgeous Manna, such a calming image and love the backing colours, lovely and warm :)
Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colors! I love the way you put this card together! Awesome!

Kim Marie said...

Always such a pretty technique!
Wonderful use of the image, too!
:)
Kim Marie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey