Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Wonderer Performance

As some of you may know, Ty's 3rd grade class had a performance last week in which he was the narrator. I am, maybe, only a little biased, but I think he did an excellent job!

DH tried to put it on YouTube as a single video, but YouTube limits files to a maximum of 10 minutes. Since the play lasted right around 20 minutes total, he split it into two parts below.

Please don't feel you need to watch the whole thing, we just wanted to share what Ty is involved in and let friends & family know we're very proud of him!

Ty is in the blue shirt with the cordless mike in the front. And Roy Rogers (Yep, that's his real name) is the Happy Wonderer! :P





Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Manna...how proud you must be. Ty has grown into such a wonderful young man - you and your DH have done just a fantastic job.
so sorry about your FIL - pryaers and hugs heading your way....be safe in your travels. god bless-

Natalie said...

You must be so proud of him. x

Lyzzydee said...

How lovely, he looks like ihe enjoyed himself.

Gina said...

I don't know if you got my last comment my computer crashed.
He is a credit to you and your D/H, and such a confident young man, I can see why you are proud
gina xxx

Lou Sims said...

What great videos and yep, I watched all of it ! ! Love seeing children in recitals/plays. Ty looks so smart and very confident up there in front of everyone.

Sorry to hear the news about your FIL. Sending hugs to you and your family.

Take care,

Lou
x

Kim Marie said...

What a proud mama you must be! :)

He did us proud ;)
Kim Marie

Anonymous said...

Manna, thank you for sharing your young man with us! He did such a wonderful job... so clear and well paced.

One thing that I did notice is.... WOW, those third graders are really, really tall!! :o0 lol

Great job Ty! You did a marvelous job. Your teacher and your parents are so proud of you!!!

Thank you for sharing, Marilyn in TX

Katie said...

Manna, you must be so proud. I watched the whole concert it was great. I do miss all the school concerts now my boys are grown up! Ty did a wonderful job as narrator.

Katie
x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey