Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Almost A Tri-Fold

Saw something similar on Mel's blog. She had it made into a box and a matching card. I just wanted a card with similar theme. So, I made it into a fun little tri-fold card! The little lambs are coloured in with Copic pens and cut out. All stamps are from the Funny Farm set over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.



Here's a close-up of the first fold.



A look of the second fold.



This is what it looks like open up all the way!


Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! This card is soooo cute. I love the way it opens. Hey, you have a new blog background. Funny. I love it too!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I am loving this card! Your sheep are just too darn cute!

kc_froglady said...

This is darling! What a great idea for the hillsides to be the tri-fold. The sheep are adorable too. Thanks so much for sharing!

Burt and Linda said...

Sooooo cute, Manna!

Alex said...

This is adorable Manna!! Love those little sheep and the fold is adorable!! Hey, love the new blog look - seriously cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Wendy said...

Your new blog background made me seriously crack up a minute ago! Too funny!

The sheep card is really cute! Such a clever idea for a fold!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Natalie said...

Manna this is gorgeous, I love the little sheep. x

suzann said...

I love your Monkeys!! They make me smile!

I also love your card...you are sooooo creative!

Maureen said...

WOWZA!! That is so stinkin cute I can hardly stand it!! EWE are awesome girl!!
((()))reen

Anonymous said...

Now this is just the sa-weeeetest card, Manna! How absolutely delightful! What a clever presentation for these adorable sheep!

~Bev

Katie said...

Wow Manna, this is so cute. I love those little sheep!

Katie
x

Lyzzydee said...

Manna, This is a lovely card! Sorry I haven't commented for a bit I have popped by but Blogger wouldn't let me comment!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey