Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fly Away ATC

An ATC I did a long while ago. Image is from The Queen's Dresser Drawers. Image was stamped on metal flashing, a roofing material with StazOn, Jet Black ink. Coloured in carefully with Sharpies. Filed the edges carefully also to get rid of the sharp edges. Fun little project!

Can't wait until the day I'll actually get to ... fly away! This is actually from a song by Alison Krauss and Gillian Welch. If you are interested, the lyrics is below the ATC.



I'll Fly Away

Some glad morning when this life is o'er,
I'll fly away;
To a home on God's celestial shore,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

[Chorus]
I'll fly away, Oh Glory
I'll fly away; (in the morning)
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

When the shadows of this life have gone,
I'll fly away;
Like a bird from prison bars has flown,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)

[Chorus]

Just a few more weary days and then,
I'll fly away;
To a land where joy shall never end,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)

[Chorus]


Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey