Monday, December 8, 2008

Shy Bear & Christmas

Sorry about the post blooper yesterday. My son had a little health emergency (which I'll spare you the details) when I hit the 'Publish Post' button by mistake. I thought I would steal away while he took a little snooze. Ty is sick with stomach something or other again. Poor guy could't keep anything down all day yesterday with a low grade temperature. Sure hope he will be back to his normal self soon. I'd give anything to be sick for him every time I see him like this. My heart just aches. I guess it's part of mum's job descriptions.

Anyway, here's a card I was trying to post yesterday using an image from the Shy Bear series over at I Brake for Stamps. I didn't realised how big these stamps were until I got them in my hands. Although I think this particular image might be the smallest one. Boy, was I a happy camper :) I coloured in the image with Copic markers. Sentiment is from Stampin' Up!


Never forget:

Jesus is the ONE and ONLY True Reason
for the Christmas Season!


Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card Manna, I love the image. I hope Ty is feeling better soon. x

Anonymous said...

Totally cute card Manna - sure hope Ty feels better soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey