Saturday, December 6, 2008

Joy to All

One of the many cards that will be sent out this year? I was making a prototype of this card and wanted to see what it'd look like with a photo on, therefore a younger version of my beloved. And I think it turns out quite nicely. Now, to get a photo of him taken will prove to be more of a challenge. We shall see.

The card itself is pretty simple. I think I saw something like this on one of Archiver's ad a few years back. And it just kinda stuck to my head. I decided to make it and showcased my son. I think this is a go for family members anyway :) The only stamp, I think, is by Hero Arts.


Never forget,
Jesus is the ONE and ONLY True Reason
for the Christmas Season!

Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

2 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

Beautiful card!!! I have moments like that I found a design in Creating Keepsakes, that hit the spot for me and I have used it a few times!!
I am getting excited now I love the Christmas season and we always love midnight mass and carols, it really brings it all back to you the true meaning of Christmas.

Natalie said...

Manna, what a gorgeous photo and a beautiful card. x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey