Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have Fun Hanging' Out

I'm sending this card to my son today. He and DH are going on a Father-Son camp out tomorrow and Saturday. I hope nothing will keep them from going like the previous years. It will do them both good not to mention all the time to myself to stamp :)

Main image is Eureka Stamps. "Have fun" is from CC Design. "Hangin' Out" is Stampin' Up! I used copics for the image. Hope you like!


There is a crop-mania event at a local scrapbook store on Friday which I have been contemplating. But the thing is I have never been to any crop before. I have zero clue as to what to take and my photos aren't even organised. I'm kinda at a loss. With that said, I might just go out to have nice supper somewhere and stay home and stamp! It'll be good, you think?

Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

7 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Manna this is such a gorgeous card, i adore the papers you've used, and your colouring is perfect!!! Hugs Linda x

Natalie said...

What a fab card Manna. Great image and layout. x

Katie said...

Hi Manna
what a great card you've made for your son, he will love it. Fabulous colouring.
You should try the crop I'm sure you will love it but then again the supper and stamping sound pretty good too!
Which ever you choose, have a lovely time.

Katie
x

Catherine said...

oh, you have the whole weekend to stamp..how cool is that :)
this is such a cute card and that image..love it!

Suzanne said...

Oh what a great card and I hope your boys have a good time and you enjoy your peaceful weekend. Sue :o)

Lou Sims said...

Georgeous card and such a cute image. I'm sure your "men" will have great fun together.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh so cute!
:-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey