Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Birds

Would this pass for a manly card? Although I might have a hard time pulling this one off, I do love this stamp though. Got it half off at Hobby Lobby. Reminds me of the movie that was made in 1963, The Birds, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. I think the stamp is by Stampabilities. I embossed the large office brass brads, black. This card is the masculine version for Julee's anniversary sketch #2. It is also another "Moo" challenge for the local club.

Until next time, may mojo live happily in your heart, and may passion bloom in your soul. Be well!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card Manna, I love the brown background, is it cuttlebug embossing, it looks like wood. x

suzann said...

I think this makes a perfect masculine card because of the rich, warm colors and the simple, strong design. Perfect Job!!

Maureen said...

I too think it is a perfect man card!!! love the deep colors! And don't you just love half off stuff!! woo hoo!
((()))reen

Alex said...

I think this is perfect for a guy, nice strong colors, and the card is just gorgeous, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carol said...

Gorgeous card, it's perfect for anyone male or female. Your cards are all so fabulous. I love spending time looking at all your creations.

Anonymous said...

Love the card Manna! Clean lines with just the right amount of texture, and a great main image :o)

Nancy ~ inkblocks

Debbie Yates said...

Very cool - and so masculine - the color palette is awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey