Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Amber!

I'm stepping out of my box big time with this one. I made this for my new found sister, on SBS 9, Amber. Her birthday IS today. I was getting a little carried away with glitters and all.

Background was done using Technicolour Dye Inks technique from the TJ Newsletter, Dec '08 - Jan '08 issue. Oliver the Owl and the branch are clear stamp by Sassafras Lass. I coloured in with markers and added dimension with diamond glaze. I then added some fine glitters to the glazed area. Very shiny and glittery IRL. Celebrate was a sticker *gasp* and Hoo! was my attempted doodling job! I hope she'll like the card!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovley card. x

Debbie Yates said...

It's very cute- I'm sure Amber will love it! God bless-

Suzanne said...

It's lovely Manna I am sure Amber will love it. Sue :o)

Lou Sims said...

What a great card- full of cheer and colour.

Gina said...

Great card again Manna, I am sure Amber will love it, you are so good with your techniques, I see I am going to learn a lot from you
Gina x

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....this card is Awesome!!!

Amber Porter said...

Manna, this is adorable!!! I'm honored to be receiving this!! I can't believe you doodled the "hoo." If I tried that it would look like a big mess!! Thanks for making me feel special on my b-day!

suzann said...

CUTE!!!

Alex said...

Very cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
SBS9

Louise F NZ said...

Awesome card Manna, I think those owl stamps are really cute, and you have done a fantastic job with this one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey