Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snowflakes and Spots

This is another simple card I did in a class a while back. You only need glossy cardstock and some ink spots for this easy technique. You can use any ink spots you have be it cats eyes or squares or wedges. You would just get a little different look. This one I used square spots.

On your glossy cardstock, stamp using your ink spot direct-to-paper, give the spot a little twist and lift up. Repeat as you see fit with the same spot or different colour spot, as close together or far apart as you desire. After I finished with the spots, I stamped my snowflake images from
Stampin' Up! And that's pretty much it in a nut shell. Hope you like!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

Meda said...

So simple, yet so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey