Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve!

A retro Christmas anyone? This card main focus is on an invitation size envelope, stamped and folded in half. Then I mounted one half to a cardstock base. The main image and retro shapes are by stampendous.

The envelope serves as a Christmas letter or wallet size photo holder or make it a gift card holder if you desire. The sentiment is by Wordsworth. I'm not linking them because I can't find there homepage. But many vendors do carry Wordsworth. Twill tape was stamped with tiny Noel stamp by Stampin' Up! and it serves as a closure for the envelope.

And NO, this is not our Christmas card this year. I'll post that tomorrow, you know it being Christmas day and all.

And here's in honour of Spike and the tumble weed of the Peanuts gang!

Stamp is by Stampin' Up! The set was retired years ago. It's one of the only two southwest looking stamp sets I own. I have Spike stamp somewhere but I can't find him :-O I'll add him on to this card later if I ever found him.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. And if we are fortunate enough, we might have white Christmas after all. It's still cold enough out and hopefully the sun won't melt all the snow before tomorrow :)

Have a great Christmas Eve one and all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey