Monday, October 22, 2007

Monkey Business
















There's something about me that most people probably do not know, I love monkey images. Don't ask me why, because I really don't think I have a good explanation for it. I just do.

So, I got this image and dismantled it because I don't like the "Hang in There" saying with the image. And I tossed to wood block. I forgot who made this stamp, forgive me.

The background was done kinda using Cuttlebug Smoosh from TJ Newsletter October '07 issue. I stamped the image and coloured in with water brush, ink pads and Prisma Coloured Pencils. Circle and scalloped circle were done with Spellbinders' new Nestabilities dies. Then I used the top of those 3 1/2" Make Your Own Button part, which I got from Walmart, and made this card into a shaker filled with sand. Fun little card. What do you think?

If you readers out there ever want to know how to do a certain project I showcased and there wasn't really a how to's, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you! Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey