Saturday, October 20, 2007

DADA




















Here's another "Guy" card. The background was done using sequin waste, sponge and dye ink. I just laid down a piece of sequin waste (I'm sure there is a better name for this stuff) on smooth white cardstock and with a sponge, applied ink (three different blues and maybe a green here) through the holes of the sequin waste. Very cool effect. The stamp is by Stampers Anonymous. The card is finished with some string and yet another pop tab that found a way to my cards lately.

I'm hoping for some relaxing and quiet weekend here. Look forward to seeing my friend's new grandbaby Asher Wyatt up close and personal this Sunday. And I'll just "hang" with Ty the rest of the time!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey