Saturday, October 6, 2007

Classic Birthday
















In search of a guy card? This is Rawhide technique. You have to be able to see this IRL to appreciate the vitual texture and feel of "Rawhide". Very fun and easy but stinky card to make. Try to work in well ventilated area.

Start out with 2 dark brown cardstock. Use a bleach pen and scribble some bleach vertically onto one and going the other way on the other. Smooch the 2 pieces together and peel apart. Then dry with a heat gun until the bleach is dried. And now I have 2 pieces of rawhide! The stamp image is by B-Line Designs (I used StazOn ink). Embellish and I am done!

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clever technique giving a great rustic look. Will definitely give it a go. I like techniques that are simple yet so effective and don't need special equipment - i will be trying this with a brush & bleach.

Love your work

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Anton, my Monkey